We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow, and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards, and opportunities of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Under supervision applies functional specifications and uses engineering tools to design hardware for product changes and new development.
- Assists in preparing component specifications following work processes to document designs and preparing materials for design reviews.
- Under minimal supervision, uses engineering tools to document calculations and compare the results in controlled databases. Identifies the testing objectives at a component level in accordance with Halliburton’s Health, Safety, and Environment procedures and evaluates test results.
- Collaborates with mentors to understand the basic content required to submit an invention disclosure, and recognizes ideas that have IP potential without disclosing confidential information.
- Works effectively as a team member by communicating clearly and efficiently to provide innovative solutions.
- Takes the initiative to go beyond what situations require and focuses on attention to detail by making sure that work is done correctly, completely, and to the highest standards.
- Skills acquired through the completion of an undergraduate degree in Mechanical Engineering or a similar discipline.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
Location 2550 Country Club Dr, Carrollton, Texas, 75006, United States
Requisition Number: 174549
Experience Level: Entry-Level
Job Family: Engineering/Science/Technology
Product Service Line: Global R&D
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position: Compensation Information
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.halliburton.com.